Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Craddock Insurance Services-Alpharetta is an Independent Auto Insurance Agency servicing Alpharetta, Roswell, Johns Creek, Duluth, Cumming, Marietta, Sandy Spring, Norcross and the surrounding metro Atlanta area. We look forward to helping you with your auto insurance needs. Call us today for a free quote at 770-409-1900.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
In the state of Georgia all drivers are required to purchase and carry at the minimum Liability Only insurance with coverage's no less than $25,000/$50,000 for bodily injury and $25,000 for property damage. While this is a state law to carry the minimum limits, we recommend looking further into how you can better protect you and your family with proper auto insurance coverage.
It's important to protect yourself and your family should an accident occur. We have more Atlanta and Georgia drivers in general riding around without insurance. There is a simple and cost efficient way to make sure this does not effect you and that is by purchasing Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage for your policy. Depending on the age and value of your car you also may want to look into adding Full Coverage to your policy. Full Coverage includes Comprehensive and Collision deductibles that allow you to make sure you and your car are protected in the case of an at fault accident. Remember to cut costs NOT coverage!
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)